YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE, ANY APPLICATIONS, AND THE SERVICES YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT
Legaleaglesinc.Com is not a law firm and employees of Legaleaglesinc.Com are not acting as your attorney, legal advisor or legal representative. Employees of Legaleaglesinc.Com will not offer advice of any kind to clients or other individuals. If you need legal advice contact an attorney or your local legal aid agency.
Terms of Service
1. The objective of the terms of service set forth below is to clarify to users and customers of Legaleaglesinc.Com the rights and obligations to which they and Legaleaglesinc.Com are entitled. Please read these terms of service carefully. 2. In order to preserve the identity of our users and customers, Legaleaglesinc.Com hereby undertakes not to make public without prior authorization the data provided by our users or customers who register at our website. It is important to point out that almost all data that we ask to be supplied by a user or customer who chooses our services is a matter of public record. As well, that data in turn is supplied to a public government agency.
1. Right to Refuse. Legaleaglesinc.Com Reserves the Right to Refuse Service to any Past, Present, or Future Clients, at their own discretion.
2. Belligerence. If at any point a potential or current client becomes belligerent Legaleaglesinc.Com can and will, at their own discretion, cancel the claim(s) or refuse to provide any further services. The Legaleaglesinc.Com in this situation will refund no more than the filing fee if the forms are not already filed. If forms are already filed no refund will be issued.
3. Cancellation. Clients can cancel their order within 24 hours of placing the order online or with a representative. Legaleaglesinc.Com if documentation has not already been provided or prepared for review, must receive cancellation request before any paperwork is prepared for the clients review. Services must be canceled by certified mail, per state civil code CAB&P 6410e. Legaleaglesinc.Com will cancel any service within a timely manner.
4. Refunds. All services rendered will be deducted from the amount refunded in the cancellation process. If services have already been rendered, the client will not receive a refund for any fees including court fees, serving fees, processing fees and any other service provided through Legaleaglesinc.Com and any affiliates. “Services” refers to the client receiving the court documents for review. Once the client receives the necessary documents for their approval, the client is no longer eligible for a refund of any and all services. If a client requests to cancel their order after they have received the documents for their review they will not receive a refund for any services or fees, whether the service was completed or not. Once the documents are filed with the court, no additional services will be refunded. All refunds, if applicable will be issued within 15-20 business days of Legaleaglesinc.Com, receipt of the certified mail request for cancellation. If Legaleaglesinc.Com does cancel your order due to your request certain fees will be restricted to Legaleaglesinc.Com discretion.
4. Satisfaction Guarantee. If services have been rendered and you are not satisfied, Legaleaglesinc.Com will do what is possible to remedy the situation, however the satisfaction guarantee that The Legaleaglesinc.Com has is limited to the services rendered.
5. Cancellation of Demand Letter Services. If you have ordered our Demand Letter service; and you are not satisfied due to lack of delivery, lack of response or any other situation Legaleaglesinc.Com will not refund those service fees.
6. Cancellation of Process Serving Services. Purchase of this service is nonrefundable. Serving of any documents is limited to 3 attempts. If within the 3 attempts the defendant cannot be served, additional serving fees may apply. It is at the discretion of Legaleaglesinc.Com to attempt more than 3 servings for a single purchase. Serving is a process that can last up to 60 days after the documents have been filed with the court. Serving whether complimentary, purchased with a package or purchased separately is not applicable for a refund of any kind.
7. Chargeback. Any and all chargebacks will result in an immediate cancellation of services, dismissal of your small claims case, and immediate legal action in collection of damages resulting in the fraudulent chargeback. Once documentation has been sent to you for review, demand letters have been mailed out, cases have been filed, and or services have been completed and a chargeback is filed with the credit provider, Legaleaglesinc.Com will take immediate legal action against any and all acts of financial damage, defamation of character, libel, and/or slanderous comments.
Let’s Try To Sort Things Out First. We want to address your concerns without needing a formal legal case. Before filing a claim against Legaleaglesinc.Com, you agree to try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting info@Legaleaglesinc.Com. We’ll try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting you via email. If a dispute is not resolved within 45 days of submission, you or Legaleaglesinc.Com may bring a formal proceeding.
We Both Agree To Arbitrate. You and Legaleaglesinc.Com agree to resolve any claims relating to these Terms or the Services through final and binding arbitration, except as set forth under Exceptions to Agreement to Arbitrate below.
Arbitration Procedures. Arbitration will be set by the organization Legaleaglesinc.Com selects to Arbitrate the matter resolve the dispute.
Arbitration Fees and Incentives. The Arbitrating Organization rules will govern payment of all arbitration fees. Legaleaglesinc.Com will NOT pay arbitration fees for claims less than $75,000. Legaleaglesinc.Com will not seek its attorneys’ fees and costs in arbitration unless the arbitrator determines that your claim is frivolous.
Exceptions to Agreement to Arbitrate. All claims must be submitted into Arbitration paid solely by the individual who brings the claim. All claims must be Arbitrated in Los Angeles County and if entered into the exclusion of Arbitration the claim must be filed in Civil Court.
No Class Actions. You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations aren’t allowed.
1. I understand and agree that neither this website nor Legaleaglesinc.Com, the provider of the legal document preparation services offered through this website (together, the “Site”) is a law firm or an attorney and may not perform services performed by an attorney. Rather, I am representing myself in this legal matter. No attorney-client privilege is created with the Site. 2. If, prior to my purchase, I believe that the Site gave me any legal advice, opinion or recommendation about my legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms or strategies, I will not proceed with this purchase, and any purchase that I do make will be null and void.